We will meet any current or future mandated water restrictions.
Have your irrigation system running efficiently.
Provide an annual report that will show how much you've saved in reduced water costs.
Apply only the amount of water your plants need for best health.
Maintain a Beautiful, All Natural, Safe, Clean, and Healthy looking landscape.
We Guarantee all this and more, in writing.
Palo Alto City responding to violations of these water use restrictions.
- 1st Violation: Doorhanger/Email/Phone call to customer
- 2nd Violation: Doorhanger/Email/Phone call to customer
- 3rd Violation: Certified letter from the Utility Director notifying customer of violation and
- potential future fines
- 4th Violation or more: Fines ($100 per infraction, per day) (PAMC 12.20.010)
- The City hired a Water Waste Coordinator who is specifically dedicated to drought response actions.
- The free Palo Alto 311 App now allows water waste reporting.